I'm having a lot of fun going back through my DIY archives from my time as a DIY blogger (back in my days as Love From Ginger), and finding lots of lovely DIY projects to repost for you.
These triangle photo frames were featured in Inside Out Magazine, which of course made me blush with much happiness! They are easy to make and the perfect craft for a little bit of Sunday afternoon making and creating.
- Wooden ply
- Photos of your favourite beach or holiday (you can download my flower one below!)
- Neon paint
- Paint brushes
- Double sided stick tape
- Get your local hardware store to cut some marine ply triangles for you. Make sure they are small enough for an A4 printed photo.
- Print your favourite photos and while they are drying, paint the edges of your triangles in neon paint.
- Cut your photos to size and glue to the triangles.
- Allow to dry and display!
The perfect, cheerful DIY project to make your home happy!
P.S. If you'd like to use my flower image, you can now download it here.